Innovation Sprint is committed to protecting the security of data subject’s information and takes reasonable precautions to protect it, including protection against unauthorised access, necessary to run the software as intended. In this context, Innovation Sprint regularly evaluates and reviews technologies, facilities, procedures and potential risks to maintain the security and privacy of users’ data, paying particular attention to role-based access and logging of health data access. Moreover, any potential changes to software applications, provided services and/or hardware systems are properly justified, evaluated and registered based on international best practices and standards.
- Avoid using public wi-fi networks to connect to Healthentia when you are about to add and/or manage health data and/or your profile details.
- Do not use jailbroken devices.
- Passwords should be at least eight (8) characters long, contain characters from three of the following four groups: Lowercase letters, Uppercase letters, Numbers (0-9), Special characters.
- Never store your passwords on your devices.
- Change your passwords at least every six months.
- Install an anti-malware program on your devices and update it regularly.
- Make sure that each e-mail you register in Healthentia corresponds to you.
- Ignore and delete messages of doubtful origin and do not follow links that include and refer to websites.
- Do not reveal by phone, e-mail, Internet form, or social media, confidential information such as your username, password.
- Always use the most up-to-date versions of your device operating system and Healthentia App.
- The user is suggested to keep the Bluetooth setting in “not discoverable” (transmission disabled) and switch to “discoverable” mode only when he/she wants to use it.
- The user should avoid storing critical information (account credentials) on his/her Bluetooth-enabled devices.
- If the user is going to connect with a device via Bluetooth, it is strongly suggested to activate this connection in a safe place.
Provide objective inputs for healthcare professionals to support diagnosis and patient management;
Highlight evolution of physiological parameters by trends analysis of the patient’s inputs;
Increase patient’s adherence to treatment.
Made for your Business
Healthentia is a medical decision support software developed by Innovation Sprint and intended to monitor and predict outcomes, offer virtual coaching services, and generate automatic alerts regarding events, based on Real World Data.
Healthentia is also used for Decentralized Clinical Trials (DCT, leveraging best-of-breed of eClinical studies features, such as eRecruitment, eConsent, teleconsultation/ televisit, ePRO-IoT integration, and virtual coaching. Healthentia empowers patients and gives them an active role in taking trial’s actions, rather than bringing them to the trial sites; thus facilitating clinical trial optimization, accelerating trial processes, reducing drop-out and failure rates, and validating drug/intervention efficacy and effectiveness with Real World Data insights. Healthentia is used by Top5 Pharma and large hospitals and operates under the strict regulatory framework of Good Clinical Practice.