The clinical benefits of the current version of Healthentia (v3) are:
- Increased user engagement over a patient-centric application with features, such as: treatment reminder, my health diary, my activity tracking.
- Functionality for patients to report and monitor their outcomes (symptoms).
- Optimize processes for patients and investigators during clinical studies.
- Objectively measured RWD correlate to PROMs and PREMs and thus can predict them.
- The impact of behavior/lifestyle, as expressed by measured RWD, on PROMs and PREMs can be simulated by utilizing biomarkers in models of patients and testing intervention on them.
- Groups of biomarkers identified via simulation of trials lead to behavior/lifestyle phenotypes that can be used as a clinical endpoints and eligibility criteria in clinical trials.
- Coaching on behavior/lifestyle can complete traditional interventions in everyday practice.
Furthermore, based on results from recent studies that have used Healthentia, following benefits have been identified for chronic disease patients (e.g. Heart Failure, COPD, cancer):
Provision of objective inputs to healthcare professionals to support diagnosis and patient treatment - Gathering information on lifestyle in a robust manner and collecting physiological parameters in real time and continuously allow lifestyle elements to be aggregated into actionable inputs for diagnostic and patient management support. They are more objective than feedback given by the patient at one moment (during a medical appointment) because they are quantifiable data over a long period. Moreover, these data are ported in graphs by Healthentia, which are objective and more easily interpretable by the health professional. Healthcare professionals have access to objective data for decisions-making and therefore, they do not rely only on patient reported outcomes.
Highlight evolution of physiological parameters by trends analysis of the patient’s inputs - Trend analysis is done by plotting the data collected over a period. This is made possible by Healthentia and supports a diagnostic decision for the health professional.
Made for your Business
Healthentia is a medical decision support software developed by Innovation Sprint and intended to monitor and predict outcomes, offer virtual coaching services, and generate automatic alerts regarding events, based on Real World Data.
Healthentia is also used for Decentralized Clinical Trials (DCT, leveraging best-of-breed of eClinical studies features, such as eRecruitment, eConsent, teleconsultation/ televisit, ePRO-IoT integration, and virtual coaching. Healthentia empowers patients and gives them an active role in taking trial’s actions, rather than bringing them to the trial sites; thus facilitating clinical trial optimization, accelerating trial processes, reducing drop-out and failure rates, and validating drug/intervention efficacy and effectiveness with Real World Data insights. Healthentia is used by Top5 Pharma and large hospitals and operates under the strict regulatory framework of Good Clinical Practice.